Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Bromley - £28 per hour
I am recruiting for a mental health social worker in Bromley. This role will include assessing the needs of individuals with acute, complex, or enduring mental health problems. You must be familiar with the Mental Health Act.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- long term contract
- exciting opportunity
- great work location
- stable management team
Duties of this role:
- To assess the needs of people with acute, complex or enduring mental health issues and the needs of carers.
- Together with the service users and carers, formulate and implement care plans appropriate to their needs.
- To monitor, review and evaluate services in order to ensure that they are provided effectively in accordance with need.
- Within the setting of a multi-disciplinary Rehabilitation Support Team, provide rehabilitation packages of care to service users.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.