Social Worker - Assessment and Intervention Team - Kirklees - £30ph
We have a new opportunity available for a Social Worker to join a Assessment and Intervention Team in Kirklees.
As part of this role you will be expected to provide a professional and comprehensive service to a caseload of children and young people. You will be responsible for case management compliance as per the Local Authorities policies and procedures. You will also submit written reports when required including care plans for care proceedings.
Benefits as a Assessment & Intervention Social Worker:
- Stable authority under new management
- Good transport links for Yorkshire and North West candidates
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent pay rate
As a Assessment & Intervention Social Worker you will have experience in:
- Writing Child and Family Assessments
- Carrying CIN and C.P. Cases
- Experience handling cases in PLO is essential
- Need to have completed ASYE
- Happy to consider social workers with longer notice periods coming from permanent roles
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.