Social Worker - Looked After Children - North London - £35 per hour
I am recruiting for an experienced LAC social worker to join a supportive team in North London. The successful candidate will benefit from low caseloads and no court work involved in the role.
My client has requested that all candidates be post-qualified with previous experience in children's services including LAC, CIN and CP.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Long contracts
- Supportive management
- No court work
- Low caseloads
As a LAC Social Worker you will:
- Hold caseload of children looked after
- Attend LAC reviews
- Undertake direct work with children
- Attend TAC/Professionals Meetings and Strategy Meetings
- Undertake life story work and complete later life letters
Essential Requirements as a Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.