Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Wakefield - £27ph
We are recruiting for a Children's Services Social Worker to join a Locality Team in Wakefield.
The locality social work service works with children and their families from across the borough of Wakefield and consists of:
- children in need
- children in need of protection
- children where a PLO/pre-proceedings process is ongoing
- looked after children prior to transfer to the children in care service
Benefits as a Children's Locality Social Worker:
- Fantastic location for all Yorkshire candidates
- Good transport links
- Modern offices
- Authority under new director therefore now is the perfect time to get involved
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality and effective services to children and families including children at risk of harm and children in need.
- Children, young people and their families, a range of professionals, including fieldwork and support staff, health colleagues, statutory, private and voluntary organisations.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.