Social Worker - MASH Team (CP/CIN) - Ealing - £32.47 per hour
I am recruiting for a social worker to join the MASH team in Ealing. Candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting deadlines. Recent experience within assessment teams is essential and other frontline experience is desirable.
Applicants will have short term experience with an understanding of single assessments, core assessment, initial assessment and other features of the role. Familiarity with signs of safety model is also desirable. Ideal candidates would be able to get started as soon as possible.
Benefits as a MASH social worker:
- 3* Local Authority
- Good rates of pay
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
As a MASH social worker you will have experience of:
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.