Senior Social Worker - Children in Care - Buckinghamshire - £35 p/h
A Senior Social Worker is required to join a Looked After Children's Team in Buckinghamshire. The successful applicant will be carrying a caseload of Looked after Children. You will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
This role offers the potential to work from home and stable management.
Benefits as a Children In Care Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Your duties will include:
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
As a Looked after Children Senior Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.