Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding Team - London Borough of Tower Hamlets - £30-£32 an hour
The Senior practitioner will be required to carry out Care Act 2014 assessments; Mental Capacity Act assessments and Safeguarding Adults work with people who have no recourse to public funds and carry out Human Rights Assessments, work closely with health and housing. The Senior would demonstrate experience with working with people who have a dual diagnosis including drug / substance and alcohol misuse and is able to provide client centred information and advice, The Senior will also assist with developing the role and will be working along side colleagues to promote the work of the team.
This role will provide a good opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary setting to provide a vital service to adults who are homeless with the focus on those who are in hospital. The key aim will be to ensure safe, appropriate, timely and sustainable discharges.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
- Support Team
- Great Location
As a Senior Practitioner you will have the following:
- Experience work within a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Experience of working with people who are homeless, who may be living with mental ill-health and/or drug/ alcohol dependant.
- Experience of working with people who have no recourse to public funds.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with a number or partner organisations.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work flexibly and undertake work both in a hospital and community setting.
- A commitment and ability to lead on complex cases, represent the homeless pathway team and to work autonomously to a high standard in addition to being a team player.
- Applicants with experience of working with the homeless, discharging patients from hospital and working with clients who have complex care needs is preferred
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.