Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - CWD - Chesterfield Royal Hospital - up to £32 per hour
We are currently looking for a Children With Disabilities Social Worker to work in Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
This position is working within Derbyshire Disabled Children's Service North team based at The Den, Chesterfield Royal Hospital.The team consists of SW’s Community Care workers and Paediatric Occupational Therapists. Travel across the county will be required.
As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- Hospital based work
- CV Enhancement
- Career Development
- Working alongside Community care workers and Occupational Therapists
- Not a standard Social worker Role
- Potential for longer placements
As a Social Worker you will have experience in:
- Carrying out single assessments
- Working with disabled children
- Section 47s
- Knowledge of CWD would be desirable
- Initial assessment
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk assessment
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent written skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.