Senior Social Worker - Adoption - Shropshire - up to £29.93 per hour
Our client in Shropshire is recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in a Adoption Team.
As a senior social worker in the adoption team, your aim will be to undertake assessments of prospective adopters and to facilitate adoption for children who have to be separated from their families. You will provide specialist support to those impacted by adoption and to support adoption arrangements.
Benefits as a Adoption Senior Social Worker:
- Stable Team
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Supportive Management
- Good transport links
- CV enhancement
- Equal Opportunities Employer
- Potential for Longer placements
Responsibilities as a Adoption Senior Social Worker:
- Act as a mentor to social workers and support their development, and may undertake duties of a practice teacher as required.
- Contribute to the regular monitoring and review of services established to facilitate service improvement and may take a lead on development of service areas.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.