Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP - Telford - £35 per hour
Our client in Telford is currently recruiting for a Approved Mental Health Practitioner for a Adults Mental Health Team. The main purpose of this role as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP is to complete Mental Health Act assessments as and when required. Candidates must also be familiar with the Mental Health Act, the Care Act, and also be confident in mentalhealth assessments. Only applicants with significant post-qualified experience will be considered.
Successful candidates must be warranted as a AMHP.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Shift work - very flexible
- EDT and out of hours
- High pay rate for the area
Responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
- Fully qualified AMHP who has an up-to-date portfolio and is ready to be warranted after a short period of familiarising themselves with the local area.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license and access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme