Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children - LAC - Wolverhampton - £29.93 per hour
Our client in Wolverhampton is currently looking for a LAC Senior Social Worker to join a Looked After Children Team.The successful applicant will be carrying a caseload of Looked after Children. You will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
Due to the nature of this role LAC & Leaving Care experience is essential.
Benefits of role as a LAC Senior Social Worker:
- Potential for long term contract
- Experienced Management Team offering great support
- Competitive rate for the region
- 30 hours per week
- Parking available
As a Looked after Children Social Worker your duties will include:
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.