Social Worker – Hospital Team - Lewisham - £29 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Hospital Team in Lewisham. You must have post qualified experienced to be considered for this role.
As a Hospital Team Social Worker, you must have experience and knowledge of promoting independence as well as managing pressure and prioritising caseloads.
They are looking for a Social Worker who has excellent knowledge of the mental capacity Act, and who has experience of completing support plans and care act assessments.
Benefits of this Social Worker – Hospital Team role include:
- Excellent work location
- Long term contract
- Stable and supportive management
- Supportive team
To be successful in this Social Worker – Hospital Team role, you must have experience in the following:
- Having relevant experience and knowledge re safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence
- Completing safeguarding enquiries.
- Managing pressure and prioritising workload.
- Managing complex caseloads.
- Excellent knowledge of Discharge legislation, working in fast-paced settings.
- Excellent knowledge of mental capacity Act, completing mental capacity assessments and reviews.
- Completing support plans and care act assessments.
As a Social Worker – Hospital Team, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email email@example.com