Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) - Out Of Hours - Oxfordshire - £35 - £40 per hour
Out of hours - Monday to Sunday
Our client in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Approved Social Worker / Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP to work in a Out Of Hours team in Oxfordshire.
As an AMHP Practitioner you will be required to complete Mental Health Act assessments across the County of Oxfordshire on a 24/7 basis.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Flexible working
- Autonomous working
Within this role you:
- Will be supported by the Team Manager and and as a team you will work together to ensure the highest standards of service delivery are provided to our residents.
- Will be expected to support your colleagues as and when required as this is a busy team.
- Will demonstrate your expertise and ability to work in line with legislation, policies and guidelines.
Requirements as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Qualified as a AMHP
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme