Assistant Team Manager - Locality Team – Epsom, Surrey - £35 per hour
A highly experienced Social Worker is required to take on the role of Assistant Team Manager within an Locality Team in Epsom, Surrey. For this Assistant Team Manager position, you must have post qualified experience and extensive experience within a similar role.
As an Assistant Team Manager, you must have experience in chairing safeguarding meetings as well as excellent management and leadership skills. Within this role you will be responsible for helping manage a team of 6 Social Workers and 6 support staff.
Benefits of this Assistant Team Manager - Locality Team role include:
- Excellent work location
- Long term contract
- Stable and supportive management
- Supportive team
- Competitive Pay
As an Assistant Team Manager - Locality Team, you must have experience in the following:
- Excellent knowledge experience and knowledge re safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence.
- Completing and supporting staff with safeguarding enquiries.
- Excellent knowledge of mental capacity Act, completing mental capacity assessments and reviews.
- Completing support plans and care act assessments.
- Chairing safeguarding meetings.
- Helping lead a team of social workers and support staff.
As an Assistant Team Manager, you MUST have/be:
- HCPC registered
- Post qualified experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org