Team Manager - Referral & Assessment Team - Dudley - £39.07 per hour
Our client in Dudley is currently looking for an experienced Assistant Team Manager / Team Manager to work in a Referral & Assessment Team in Dudley.
In order to fulfill the responsibilities of the role, the successful Team Managers will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team.
Benefits as a Referral & Assessment Team Manager:
- Full availability to training program available to permanent staff member
- Friendly and supportive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Traditionally stable authority
- Competitive local pay rates
- High chance of contract extension
As a Referral & Assessment Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Quality assurance of systems and processes
- Working on a Safeguarding team previously
- Good knowledge of current legislation
- Auditing of cases
- Managing a team of Child Protection social workers
- Quality assurance of cases
As a Team Manager you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.