Social Worker – Adults Review Team - Hertfordshire - £26 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Adults Review Team in Hertfordshire to complete the annual residential care home reviews. This is a specific role for the Review Team, the successful Social Worker will be required to undertake residential and home care reviews in line with The Care Act 2014 across Herts Valley.
This role in Hertfordshire requires the successful Social Worker to have current MCA and Safeguarding training as well as previous experience. Within this role you will be promoting independence and wellbeing, as well as undertaking safeguarding investigations under the direction of a manager
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
As a Social Worker – Adults Review Team, your main duties will include:
- Candidates must have current MCA and Safeguarding training as well as experience.
- To assess the needs of people referred for social care support and to take appropriate actions to meet this need.
- To complete support planning with users of our services to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budget
- To undertake safeguarding investigations under the direction of a manager
- To assist and provide advice to carers
- To promote independence and well being
- To work closely with other agencies within the community, both statutory and voluntary, to achieve good outcomes for the users of those services
- To maintain accurate and up to date skills and knowledge of resources through continual professional development and supervision
- To provide information of the needs and resources within the community
- To keep accurate and up to date records
As an Social Worker – Adults Review Team, you MUST have/be:
- HCPC registered
- Post qualified experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email email@example.com