Senior Social Worker – Hospital Team - Lewisham - £33 per hour
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker to join a Hospital Team in Lewisham. For this position you must have post qualified experience as well as relevant experience and knowledge re safeguarding, DOLS, and promoting independence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker to join an Adults Hospital Team. You must have the ability to manage pressure and prioritising workloads, as well as managing and supporting staff with complex caseloads.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role include:
- Excellent work location
- Long term contract
- Stable and supportive management
- Supportive team
As a Senior Social Worker – Hospital Team, you must have experience in the following:
- Completing safeguarding enquiries.
- Managing pressure and prioritising workload.
- Managing and supporting staff with complex caseloads.
- Excellent knowledge of Discharge legislation, working in fast-paced settings.
- Excellent knowledge of mental capacity Act, completing mental capacity assessments and reviews.
- Completing support plans and care act assessments.
As a Senior Social Worker, you MUST have/be:
- HCPC registered
- Post qualified experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email email@example.com