Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Part-Time - Sheffield - £31ph
18.5 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced Child Protection Social Worker to join a Children's Safeguarding role on a part time basis in Sheffield. The successful candidate will provide a preventative and rehabilitative service in with expectations of the Children’s Act and facilitating appropriate resources where necessary to enable children to remain with their own families.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Very stable local authority
- Good management support
- Good transport links for candidates in South Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- Excellent pay rate
Responsibilities as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- LAC Reviews
- Giving Evidence
- Managing a varied caseload
- Court Reports
- Section 47's
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Term Child Protection team within the UK Social Care industry.
- You will need to be able to commit to a minimum of a 3 month contract.
- Excellent References
- HCPC Registration
- Substantial post qualifying experience within UK
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme