Social Worker - Looked after Children - Dorset County - Up to £35 p/h
We are recruiting for a Social Worker to work in a Looked After Children's Team based in Dorchester. This role will be working in the 13-25 team and deals with the care and support with looked after young people aged 13 years plus, so candidates will need to enjoy working with this age group.
As a successful candidate your role will be to deliver the range of statutory duties owed to these young people, having particular regard to quality and timeliness.
Successful applicants will also need to use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse. The successful candidate will have experience in writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47 and confidence in court arena.
This is a fantastic opportunity for social workers in a well-managed team.
Benefits as a Looked after Children Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme