Social Worker - MASH Team – Child Protection, Children In Need – Ealing - £32.47 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a MASH Team in Ealing. To be successful in this role you must have recent post qualified experience in a similar setting, and have a good understanding of Child Protection.
Benefits of this Social Worker - MASH Team role include:
- 3* Local Authority
- Good rates of pay
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
As a MASH social worker you will have experience in the following:
- Experience in making decision and understanding threshold.
- Understands the need to write clear analysis using information given.
- Good understanding of Child protection
- Participate in MASH meetings/enquiries.
- Understanding of Risk assessment
- Sound decision making
- Confidence to escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding within and outside of MASH.
As a Social Worker - MASH Team, you will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme