Social Worker - Older Adults Team - Devon - £31 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker with Older People, and /or Physical Disabilities experience to work within a Adult Services Team in Devon.
The successful Social Worker will be dealing with assessments, support planning and undertaking reviews. You will also carry out assessments of needs under the Care Act 2014 and to compile care and support plans for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities.
Benefits as a Older People / Physical Disabilities Social Worker:
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
- Flexible working
- Supportive team / manager
- Training provided
Duties as a Older People / Physical Disabilities Social Worker will include:
- To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
- To be the lead professional in collaborative work in situations where a social work perspective is needed to inform or drive decision-making, ensuring that a legally based, human rights perspective is applied to when and how interventions are made in the lives of individuals, families and communities experiencing complex social and family problems
- To take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
Candidates for an Older People / Physical Disabilities Social Worker MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.