Social Worker - Child Protection - Newham - £36ph
We are currently looking for a Social worker to join a Child Protection team in Newham. Duties will include conducting Core Assessments and working with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans. You will also be taking on Court Work and manage cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings. Our work to safeguard children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks requires staff who are skilled communicators and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families, or describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
- Free Training opportunities
- Free parking
- Excellent Management structure
- Good transport links
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
Duties of this role include:
- Experienced with Child Protection work.
- Experience of court work
- Sustained experience of working in very busy teams with high risk cases.
- Experience of complex LAC & CIN cases, to include knowledge of processes, devising & implementing care plans & avoiding drift.
- Excellent communication skills. Organised worker who keeps up to date records & adheres to LA policies & procedures. Familiar with Performance Indicators.
- Computer literate, familiar with Carefirst or similar systems.
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.