Social Worker - Adults Assessment Team - South Gloucestershire - £28.57 per hour
Our client in South Gloucestershire is recruiting for an Adults Social Worker with proven Social Care experience to work in a Adults Assessment Team. Within this role experience of under taking reviews of care packages and care home placements is essential.
Due to the nature of this role successful social workers will have previous experience in a Adult Services role.
Benefits as a Adults Assessment Social Worker:
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
- Flexible working
- Flexible start/finish times
- Training provided
- Supportive team/manager
As a Adults Assessment Social Worker you will experience of:
- Good experience of completing Care Act assessments with adults aged 18+
- Good experience of undertaking Mental Capacity Assessments with adults aged 18+
- Good experience of completing Support Plans with adults aged 18+
- Experience of managing Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults s42 enquiries
- Experience of undertaking duty work
- The role requires good working knowledge of current Adult Social Care legislation which includes the Care Act / The Mental Capacity Act / The Human Rights Act / The Equality Act.
As a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.