Social Worker - Community Team - Merton - Social Worker - £28ph
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a community team in Merton. Benefits of this role include a long term contact and a supportive team. As an adults social worker you will have previous experience completing safeguarding inquiries and have relevant experience and knowledge of DOLS and promoting independence.
Benefits of this role include:
- Excellent work location
- Long term contract
- Stable and supportive management
- Supportive team
Duties for this Social Work role include:
- Having relevant experience and knowledge re safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence.
- Completing safeguarding enquiries.
- Developing and providing supportive packages of care with community/residential settings.
- Excellent knowledge of mental capacity Act, completing mental capacity assessments and reviews.
- Completing support plans and care act assessments.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme