Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Staffordshire - £26.50 per hour
We have a new opportunity available for a Learning Disabilities Social Worker to join a Adults Team in Staffordshire.
This role will require candidates to have a good working knowledge of the mental capacity act (essential) and deprivation of liberty safeguards. As a successful Social Worker you will undertake capacity assessments when required is an essential part of the role. Previous strong learning disabilities experience and being able to work autonomously is required.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Very flexible working, despite the expectation to be full time
- High paying for the area
- Long contract (min. 6 months)
- Great support Structure
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you will:
- Act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required.
- Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities by working in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments.
- Adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals.
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes