Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Havering - £28ph
We are currently looking for an adults social worker to join a Mental Health team in Havering. The main purpose of the role is to complete Mental Health Act assessments as and when required. Benefits of this role include a diverse case load and a supportive team.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Diverse case load
- Supportive team
As a Social Worker, your duties will include:
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adult social care service as part of a multi-disciplinary mental health team, improving outcomes for Adults and Carers.
- Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs and risk assessments, care planning and safeguarding investigations.
- Carry out high quality assessments, using person-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for service users and carers.
- Ensure that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with Havering Safeguarding Adults policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
- If an Approved Mental Health Professional to undertake assessments under the Mental Health Act 1983 in the community, hospital premises and any other locations.
- If an Approved Mental health professional (AMHP) to participate in the AMHP duty rota
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.