Social Worker - Grenfell Project - Kensington and Chelsea - £30ph
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a project team in Kensington. The role is a non-statutory role focusing on coordinating support for families to move on with (rebuild) their lives. Whilst not a statutory role it requires good knowledge of statutory services and community resources. With this in mind, registered social workers with an adult services or a family and children service background are required. A Japanese speaking keyworker is required to support engagement with specific residents
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
The core skills and abilities
- The ability to build rapport and relationships with the bereaved, survivors and residents.
- Working in a person centred way to promote recovery
- To ensure timely communication takes place
- To work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues across the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- To work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues from primary and secondary health services
- To work within the policies and procedures laid down within the Directorate
- To make referrals to statutory services (Health and Social Care) as required.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme