Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding / Assessment Team - Cornwall - £24 per hour
Our client in Cornwall is looking to recruit an experienced Social Worker to join a Adults Safeguarding / Assessment Team. Successful candidates will ideally have previous experience working within an Adult Safeguarding Team and will be expected to complete safeguarding investigations in line with Section 42, of the Care Act 2014. Previous experience working in a Social Care role managing caseloads and undertaking safeguarding enquires is essential.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
- Training provided
- Long term contract
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.