Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Bristol City - £28 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Hospital Team in Bristol. You must have post qualified experienced to be considered for this role.
As a Hospital Team Social Worker, you must have experience and knowledge of promoting independence as well as managing pressure and prioritising caseloads.
They are looking for a Social Worker who has excellent knowledge of the mental capacity Act, and who has experience of completing support plans and care act assessments.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Training provided
- Supportive manager / team
Responsibilities as a Adults Social Worker:
- Manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers wit support needs
- Carry out assessments doe clients in hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs
- Carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme