Senior Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH - Dudley - £29.93 per hour
Our client in Dudley is looking for a Social Worker to work in a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH Team. Within this role successful Social Workers will undertake holistic assessments of children and their families' needs, working with children who are in need or in need of protection and developing and reviewing effective plans.
For this post, you will need to be West Midlands Police Vetted which Dudley MBC will pay for if you currently don't have the requirement - this will last for two years.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- 9 - 5 hours
- Supportive Team
- Office Based work
- Good transport and parking
- Training opportunities
- Potential for long placements
As a MASH Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme