Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - CWD - Devon - £31 p/h
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker with previous children's services experience to work in a Children With Disabilities Team in Devon. This team manages cases where disability is the overriding factor to consider with regards to outcomes and impact for the child. The main function is to assess and offer appropriate short break services to children who have a diagnosed disability and/or complex health needs and their families.
As a successful candidates you will manage children in the child protection process including Child Protection Conference, Public Law Outline and Proceedings.
The role is based in Exeter and will be working with safeguarding of children with disabilities. Previous experience of working in this area is desirable but not essential. Experience with in child protection is essential.
Benefits of role as a CWD Social Worker:
- Stable Team
- Access to my Liquid Rewards
- Access to laptops and phones
- Flexible working where appropriate
As a CWD Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.