Administrator – Resourcing - Manchester City Centre
Liquid Personnel are seeking a talented administrator to join our busy team as Resourcing Administrator. The successful individual will be well organised, with strong customer service, written communication, and administration skills. You will provide support to a small, skilled team in a successful and growing business.
About Liquid Personnel:
Liquid Personnel are a fast-growing and multi-award winning recruitment agency based in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter. We specialise in Social Work, Healthcare, Nursing and Criminal Justice recruitment, and are expanding into new markets in 2018. We have been ranked in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For in 2015 and 2016, and ranked in the UK’s Best Workplaces Awards for 5 years running.
To apply for the role of Resourcing Administrator, you should have the following experience and skills:
- Strong written communication skills with excellent spelling and grammar (additional qualifications which illustrate this skill would be highly desirable)
- Previous administration experience or experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong attention to detail
- At least 5 GCSEs at grades A* to C, including English and Maths
- The ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
- A positive and hardworking attitude
- Adaptability and ability to learn new skills - The ability to cooperate and work well as part of a team
The Resourcing Administrator will have a diverse set of responsibilities, including:
- Posting job advertisements on to the Liquid Personnel website and external job websites
- Writing accurate, appealing job adverts for a variety of sectors
- Proof-reading and quality-checking your colleagues’ written work
- Assisting our Resourcing Team with their other resourcing duties
- Searching CV databases to find suitable candidates for our vacancies
- Screening CV’s to assess their suitability
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date customer database.
As a Liquid Personnel employee, you will receive a great benefits package, including:
- Basic salary of £16,500
- 24 days holiday - plus an extra day for each full year of service and the chance to earn ‘Duvet Days’
- Free Gym membership
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discounted city centre car parking
- An exclusive online rewards and discounts scheme
- Company Events, including a Summer Social, Christmas Party, Company Holiday
If you believe you are the talented administrator we are looking for, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. We also operate a "Guaranteed Interview Scheme", where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability who meets the minimum requirements for the post. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful candidates. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
For more information please contact email@example.com</