Team Manager - Area Social Work Team - Children's Services - Medway - up to £38ph
Our client in a busy London Borough requires an experienced Team Manager to join their fast paced team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of dealing with a mixture of assessments including Child Protection, Children in Need, Looked after Children and Public Law Outlines.
Benefits of this role include:
- Supportive Team
- Experienced Team
- Potential for long term advancement
- Manageable caseload
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for assessing need and risk and agreeing early intervention packages for children with additional needs.
- Being responsible for the day to day management and supervision of team members
- Managing, monitoring and ensuring high professional standards of practice and performance in all areas of service delivery and from all members or the team
- Leading regular work and service allocation meetings
- Working with Heads of Service so that service and team priorities are met
- Offering support and advice to partner agencies to assist them in carrying out common assessments and to take on the role of lead professional
- Ensuring that services and packages provided for children and their families are in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities
As a Social Worker you will be…
- A Full UK License Holder
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.