Deputy Team Manager - Hospital Discharge Team - Hounslow - £35ph
We are currently looking for a Deputy Team Manager/ Assistant Team Manager to join a Hospital Discharge Team in Hounslow. The successful Social Worker will provide support to the busy hospital teams.
Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement.
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Based at West Middlesex Hospital, looking for someone who has deputy management experience.
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Hospital Work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme