Social Worker - Looked After Young People - Permanent! - Dorset - £30,756 - £38,052 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Dorset for an experienced social worker who ideally has substantial statutory experience and a track record of making a difference to children's lives.
The care and support 13-25 team looks after young people aged 13 years plus, so you will need to enjoy working with this age group. Your role will be to deliver the statutory services owed to these young people, having particular regard to quality and timeliness.
It couldn't be a better time to join Dorset, all efforts are being focused on ensuring their social workers have manageable case loads, feel safe and supported and have the time to work with families so they can make a real difference. Case loads are coming down in Dorset and with the recent £1m recruitment investment this will continue
Offices are based in Dorchester (West) and Ferndown (East) areas of Dorset.
Benefits as working as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Part Time options also available
- Retention Bonus of £2,000
- Support & Development through well structured Reinvigorating Social Work (RSW) programme designed to help you progress forward in your Career.
- Work in an District well known for its Beautiful Coastline & Sunny Weather.
As a Looked After Children Social Worker your duties will include
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST be:
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org