Social Worker - Adoption Team - Dudley - £27.53 per hour
Our client in Dudley is recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Adoption Team. This is a generic team and the successful social work will have a generic adoption caseload including prospective adopter assessments, family finding, post adoption support, working with birth families and birth records and intermediary work.
Previous experience of working within Adoption is desirable and previous experience in working in a Children & Families setting is essential.
Benefits as a Adoption Social Worker:
- Stable Team
- Supportive Management
- Good Transport Links
- Regular Workshops
- Potential for longer placements
- Career Development
Responsibilities as a Adoption Social Worker:
- To carry a caseload of adoption and Special Guardianship cases, and family finding for children with a plan for adoption or special guardianship.
- Responsibilities will include recruitment, training, development, support, assessment and review of prospective adopters, post adoption support and special guardianship assessments and support.
- The structure of the adoption service includes one team manager, one senior practitioners and six social workers managed by the fostering and adoption service manager.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.