Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Buckinghamshire - £28 - £30 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker to join a Team in Buckinghamshire.
Within this role successful candidates will undertake complex assessments to ensure that an appropriate range of identified services are provided to a designated person or group of people within an agreed budget managed by the post-holder.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Training provided
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you will:
- Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities by working in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments.
- Adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals.
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes