Social Worker and Senior Social worker – MASH Team – South London - £28 - £34 per hour
Our Client in Surrey requires an Advanced Social Worker to join their MASH Team.
The successful candidate will have a background knowledge in multi-agency work, child protection and children in need, with assessment knowledge, single assessment and section 47's.
This MASH Team role does involve some administrative duties, and offers autonomy with opportunities to gain valuable experience.
Benefits of the Social Worker and Senior Social worker role:
- Good transport links
- Autonomy in role
- Good level of client interaction
- Office base
As a Social Worker and Senior Social worker – MASH Team, you will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Social Worker and Senior Social worker – MASH Team, you must have:
- HCPC Registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Post qualified experience in a similar role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.