Senior Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Dudley - £29.93 per hour
Our client in Dudley is looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Children With Disabilities Team.
The successful candidates should ideally have experience of working with disabled children and their families and they should have an understanding of legislation that underpins this work.
Within this role candidates should have experience of child protection, court work, children in care with disabled children and their families.
Benefits as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- Regular Workshops
- Same training schedule as permanent workers
- Great transport links
- Supportive Management
- Supportive and friendly Team
- Career Progression
- CV Enhancement
- High chance of contract extension
As a Children With Disabilities Social Worker you will have experience in:
- Carrying out single assessments
- Working with disabled children
- Section 47s
- Knowledge of CWD would be desirable
- Initial assessment
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk assessment
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.