Social Worker - Independent Reviewing Officer - Hounslow - £28 per hour
An experienced Social worker (Independent Reviewing Officer ) is required to join the Children’s team in Hounslow.
Previous experience within this role is essential. As ab Independent Reviewing Officer , you will work independently to ensure children are protected within the Local Authority.
Benefits of this Social Worker - Independent Reviewing Officer role include:
- Supportive tea
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
Responsibilities as Social Worker - Independent Reviewing Officer:
- To take the lead in chairing foster carer annual reviews and child protection conferences, as well as looked after children reviews.
- Providing casework supervision to other Social Workers in the team and participate in planning and reviewing of cases.
- To monitor and review policy and practice within Children’s Service and provide professional advice and guidance.
- To establish and maintain effective systems for the review of care plans.
As a Social Worker - Independent Reviewing Officer , you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme