Social Worker – Adult Mental Health – Havering - £28 per hour
Our client in Havering requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Adult Mental Health team. They are looking for a Social Worker who has post qualified experience within a similar role. You must have knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
Benefits of this Social Worker – Adults Mental Health role include:
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive Team
As a Social Worker – Adults Mental Health, your main duties will include:
- To work pro-actively as a member of a multi-disciplinary locality team.
- To take part in a multi-disciplinary assessment under the integrated Care Programme Approach and Care Management Processes.
- To ensure service users and their carers take as full a part as possible in the assessment, devising and implementing of the support/care plan.
- To be fully involved in all aspects of the Care Programme Approach and discharge planning, including Section 117 procedures.
- To act as a Care Coordinator within the Care Programme Approach, taking responsibility for ensuring the delivery of the care and all relevant services.
- To attend and participate in meetings to ensure the needs of the individual and their families are appropriately met and coordinated e.g. Care programme Approach/Care Management meetings Professional Strategy Meetings, Safeguarding Adult and Children meetings.,
- To manage a caseload weighted towards people with enduring mental health difficulties
- To establish a good working relationship with G.P. practices, hospital based services and other statutory, voluntary and private agencies.
- To take part in duty service with other members of the locality team
- To attend regular team meetings and other meetings as required by the team manager or specialist services manager
- If appropriate to carry out assessments under the Mental Health Act 198 and the Mental Health Act 2007
- If appropriate to participate in the Out of Hours duty service.
- To provide social circumstances/ assessment reports to Mental Health Ac
- Review Tribunals or other meetings as required.
- To carry out statutory obligations in accordance with departmental policy and Procedures
- To keep up to date and act in accordance with current legislation and departmental practices and initiatives.
- To keep up to date records and to ensure the administrative requirements of Directorate of Socials Services are met.
- To use management information systems, including information technology and be willing to undertake appropriate training.
As a Social Worker – Adults Mental Health, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme