Senior Social Worker - Children and Families Team - Isles of Scilly - up to £30 an hour
A unique opportunity to work in the smallest Local Authority in the UK has come up available for an experienced Social Worker. At present, there are no Child Protection plans in place for any cases on the island and the main focus is in Early Help and Children with Disabilities. Maximum case load of 16, however, most are very low risk cases.
This role is based on the main island of St Mary's but covers all the islands. This is an opportunity to get back to basics in Social Work and work in a small, close knit community. Accommodation is provided and transfer to the mainland is also provided once a month. Successful applicants need to be physically fit as there is a lot of walking and climbing steps involved.
Benefits as a Children & Families Senior Social Worker:
- Accommodation provided
- Low case load of 16
- No Child Protection plans
- OFSTED: Good
- High paying rates
- Supportive Team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.