Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Salford City - £25.02ph
An experienced Social Worker required is Duty & Assessment Team in Salford. This is an opportunity for a Social Worker to work alongside dedicated Professionals who are committed to providing an effective child centred service to children in need of Support and Protection.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must have post qualified experience in a referral and assessment team and be confident working in a fast paced environment.
Benefits as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Excellent Rate of pay
- Supportive team
- Stable Authority
- Regular Supervision
- CV enhancement
As a Duty and Assessment Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme