Team Manager - Children In Need - CIN - Greenwich - Up to £42 per hour
An experienced Team Manager with experience of working in a fast pace environment and managing a small team of social workers is required to fill a Children In Need role in Greenwich.
Due to the nature of this role my client has specified that candidates must have experience of managing social workers within Children's Services.
Benefits as a Children In Need Team Manager:
- Long contracts
- Stable borough
- Supportive management
- Low caseloads
As a Children In Need Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Supervising staff
- Dealing with complex cases
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Working in a fast paced team
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.