Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - Assessment Team - Hertfordshire - up to £42,306 per annum
Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead or Hertford Area
Our client in Hertfordshire is currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join their Assessment Team.
As a Social Worker / Senior Social Worker, you will already have highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice. Your advanced expertise and knowledge will help you to take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
This is a varied and challenging role where you will have shared responsibility for leading and managing less experience staff. You will have a key role in researching and sharing up to date social work practice alongside creating a clear vision for the future and ensuring the best outcomes for children and their families are realised.
You will have strong written and verbal skills as you will need to prepare and deliver care proceedings to conferences and court hearings. In return, you will receive excellent learning and development opportunities, regular supervision meetings and an approachable and supportive management team
Benefits of this Social Worker / Senior Social Worker role include:
- Competitive salary up to £42,306 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £5,000)
- Welcome payment of £1,000 for all external appointments
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
As a Social Worker / Senior Social Worker, you must have experience in:
- Child Protection
- Children Looked After
- Care Proceedings
As a Social Worker / Senior Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org