Social Worker - Adult Services - Lambeth - £27.25 per hour
Our client in Lambeth is recruiting for a Adult Services role in Lambeth for an experienced Soical Wokrer.
Successful candidates must have previous post qualified experience for this role, and experience of working with Adults is essential. Duties of this role include completing Safeguarding enquiries and working with older people/physical disabilities.
Benefits as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Duties as a Adults Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.