Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Reading - £45p/h
Our client in Reading is recruiting for a Children With Disabilities role in Reading for an experienced Assistant Team Manager / Team Manager.
Within this role we are ideally looking for someone with similar experience and proven manager experience.
Successful Team Managers will be responsible for Managing a team of 12-14 social workers, behavior specialist, business support, and occupation thearapists.
Benefits as a Children With Disabilities Team Manager:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support from senior management
- Modern offices
Experience required as a Children With Disabilities Team Manager:
- Carrying out single assessments
- Working with disabled children
- Section 47s
- Knowledge of CWD would be desirable
- Initial assessment
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk assessment
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent written skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker
you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.