Social Worker - Assessment Team - North London - £31,324 - £42,025 per annum
Our client in North London is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Assessment Team. This Council has been through a journey of improvement over the past ten years, with continued aspirations to fulfill the first corporate priority of enabling every child the best start in life. The borough is unique with diverse children and families, they are looking for a social worker that are ready for a fresh challenge, with the ability to make a real difference to the residents of the borough.
For this position they are looking for a Social Worker who has post qualifying experience in a similar role. The successful candidate will be joining supportive colleagues whose core business will relate to short term child protection.
Benefits of this Social Worker - Assessment Team role include:
- £3,000 recruitment payment within your first year of employment
- £1,500 retention payment every 6 months
- 30 days of annual leave
- 50 hours a year of personal development training
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working and flexible retirement
Role and responsibilities as a Social Worker - Assessment Team:
- Centres on excellent report writing skills and the ability to provide quality assessments.
- Cases allocated will require decisions of initial interventions, including the development of outcomes-based intervention plans.
- You will be required to manage complex cases while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently.
- Multidisciplinary approach through liaising with partner agencies to ensure that children's needs are provided efficiently and effectively.
- Undertake assessments
- Keep up-to-date with policy and legislation
Requirements as a Social Worker - Assessment Team:
- Post-qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- Social Work Degree
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org