Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Permanent - Haringey - £31,324 - £42,025p/a
Our client in Haringey is looking for a social worker to join their children's safeguarding team. This is a brilliant opportunity to work in an environment that offers superb progression and training opportunities.
This borough is unique with diverse children and families, they are looking for a social worker that are ready for a fresh challenge, with the ability to make a real difference to the residents of the borough.
The structure of the safeguarding teams includes five team managers, five senior practitioners and twenty-four social workers managed by the service manager of safeguarding and support.
Benefits of working in this Safeguarding Team:
- £3,000 recruitment payment within your first year of employment
- £1,500 Retention payment for every 6 months
- 30 days of annual leave
- 50 hours a year of personal development training
- Pension scheme
Your responsibilities as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
- Liaising with partner agencies to ensure that children’s needs are provided efficiently and effectively
- Managing complex cases, while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently
- Undertaking assessments
- Assessing and identifying risk and need in order to deliver successful intervention plans
- Implementing care plans
- Producing court statements and attending if required
- Keeping up-to-date with policy and legislation
- Post-qualified experience in children's social work
- HCPC registration
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com