Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - North London - £31,324 - £42,025 per annum
Our Client in North London is looking for a social worker to join their Safeguarding Team. This is a brilliant opportunity to work in an environment that offers superb progression and training opportunities.
This borough is unique with diverse children and families, they are looking for a social worker that are ready for a fresh challenge, with the ability to make a real difference to the residents of the borough.
The structure of the safeguarding teams includes five team managers, five senior practitioners and twenty-four social workers managed by the service manager of safeguarding and support.
Benefits as a Social Worker - Safeguarding Team:
- £3,000 recruitment payment within your first year of employment
- £1,500 Retention payment for every 6 months
- 30 days of annual leave
- 50 hours a year of personal development training
- Pension scheme
Role and Responsibilities as a Social Worker - Safeguarding Team:
- Multidisciplinary approach through liaising with partner agencies to ensure that children’s needs are provided efficiently and effectively.
- Manage complex cases, while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently.
- Undertake assessments
- Assess and identify risk and need in order to deliver successful intervention plans
- Implement care plans
- produce court statements and attend if required
- Keep up-to-date with policy and legislation
Requirements as a Social Worker - Safeguarding Team:
- Post Qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- Social Work Degree
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org